High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Two unrelated questions. How did you break a banana? And do you use a HFC power conditioner in your system? I have at least looked at every thread on this post, but if that was discussed I don’t recall it, or any meaningful discussion of HFC’s power conditioners -- with the exception of the MC-0.5s.

On a related note, do you run your amps straight from the wall or through a conditioner?

I’m having some Reveal items made and I’m curious about the banana versus spade on the speaker cables; and I’m also curious about whether it makes sense to have some especially long Reveal power cords made in order to use my current non-HFC conditioning system.

I will say that in my discussion with HFC when I was cobbling together my order (which I detailed on another thread here, the one dedicated to the Reveal line -- you know, the cheap seats -- ha), that I was informed that the totemic power order of HFC’s magic is: Power, then ICs, then speaker cables, then jumpers. I didn’t really ask if by "power" they meant power conditioners first, then power cords. But I was clearly informed that HFC considers power the number one priority. I was wondering what your thoughts and experience are along these lines, please.

misterbritt, greetings!
five one two 963 seven zero zero five.
Banana broke in shipping.
I don't have a mag distribution box at this time as I opted for PRO series
cords and cables with the funds I had.
I did discuss HFC power cords and filters on page 18, 3 years ago.
But have never tried the MC-6 or the MC-6 Hemisphere. There should be reviews out there...
I have 12 MC-0.5's at the power input to the room followed by a Pro Power cord to custom distribution boxes. Then a Pro pc to amp.

Will report on the banana vs spades when I get parts, Waiting for customers to return their Bananas to HFC so I can get one.

About running long Reveal power cords. Yes HFC power cord will make a big improvement even with non magnetic distribution. I would have to know more about your system and room to figure out how i would run power cords. It might be better to rewire the room and get shorter cords.
feel free to call me on that one.

Magnetic Power stuff does make a bigger improvement then signal in my system. YMMV.
misterbritt
I have the MC 6 Hemisphere and 16 mc o5s along with 2 set of the High Fidelity level 2 jumpers waiting on my 3rd and final set of jumpers.  No power cords , interconnect or speaker cables from High Fidelity.  The Mc o5s are 7 on my amp line and seven on the line that feeds the Hemisphere with 2 plugged into it. 
I can compare the Hemisphere to PSaudio P10 i have both. The Hemisphere does not have any surge or spike protection and has 4 less outlets than the P10. The P10 is a very nice unit, but in my system the Hemisphere beat it out with a bigger sound stage in the mids and highs. The base was very close once the Hemisphere broke in  (long break in 600 plus hours) the break in is kinda like a roller coaster ride with the finish well worth it. The Hemisphere is only for front end units, TVs no amps unless it very low low  power. With the P10 i could plug a small to medium amp into it. The P10 is a nice unit , but the Hemisphere just sounded cleaner, sound stage was bigger and more life like for me.
I hope this helps a little
enjoy Pete

Hi guys. Thanks for the posts. Yes, it is helpful to me to see what you all are doing. 
Has anyone listened to or are there any reviews out there of any of the new Reveal High Fidelity Cables and how they sound compared to the original CT-1 etc.  just curious?