Signal Cable -- High End Generic?

Searching the archive, I found some of you seem to think this guy and his company offer straightforward good value.

I have a weird grab bag assortment of cables inluding old MIT interconnects from SCD-1 to preamp, Monster Cable M-1 and M-1000 circa 1986 (Bruce Brissoon designed?)between amp and preamp and speakers, cheap entry level copper Monster cable connecting outboard crossovers to the Tympanis, and recently added the $50 giant yellow extension cord Home Depot tweak when I ran out of length on the speaker wire.

Nonetheless, the system still sounds pretty amazing, although my two complaints would be flat image and still a bit of glare on the top end, even with the tweaky resistors put in line as a treble attenuator.

So I am wondering if I buy Signal Cables:

best interconnects between pre and power amp
matching interconnects for SACD player

and matching

double run speaker cables with their spades and bananas (their copper line, not silver)

and

the signal cable "magic" power cords all around

What would you guess might happen to the glare, image depth and overall sound?

For a few hundred bucks, I guess I cant go too far wrong but would love any suggestions.
cwlondon
One more vote for signal cable. The guy picks the best cables out there (belden, canare and the like), attaches the best connectors, and wraps it up in nice jackets. As a result, you pay for the best electrical performance and material quality, plus his craftmanship.
it’s a great deal if you are not as good as he is putting it all together.
his business in the world of hi-fi cable is a reference. Highly recommended, it's a killer deal.
chrisr, I would love to see some proof that Frank does what you describe. Not saying it is not true, but it is the first I have heard of it. Which of the companies you name makes his Silver Resolution wire? If you have no proof, you shouldn’t go there. BTW, I have had very good results with Signal Cable products and still own several.
Uh... What's wrong with this?  There are many belden and canare cables that are highly regarded in audiophile parlors.  You make it sound like it's a criminal act to outsource the best wires and connectors to make a finish product.  I don't understand your point.
i have no clue what silver resolution wire Is, but back in 2006-8, Frank actually was listing the full list of ingredients for each model on his site as i recall, because like i said he was putting together winning recipes that were highly regarded among diy groups and audiophile forums. 
I still have the analog 2 somewhere in my house bought 10 yeas ago.  I also bought the classic speaker cable in bi-wire for my vandys 2ce.
I never said it was a crime to outsource wire and make your own product from it. With few exceptions, that is exactly what cable makers do. You are correct, he still lists what his wires are made from. Silver Resolution is Frank's top cable line. The Silver Resolution use an alloy of silver and copper for one lead as well as silver plated OFC elsewhere in that model. Do Canare or Belden make such a wire? I looked thru their sites and did not see such a product. I didn't scour every product, but I don't see it. Maybe he specs something out for them to make for him. I probably worded that wrong in my last post. I just don't see proof that he is using those brands in his cables and you stated it as an absolute.
 BTW, I have Canare quad star 4-11 that I use in a small home theater system. It is a fine cable that sounds good for what I am using it for. Is it the best cable I have? No, I would take the Silver Resolution over them. I bought my bi wire pair of Silver Resolutions used and didn't pay that much more for them than the Quad star. It is not about the price. I have had cables significantly more expensive than the Silver Resolution that were not better. I don't determine that better in an A-B test, I do it with long term listening. If after several months I find myself not listening as much to my system, those cables need to go. I buy all used, so I rarely lose money to check out something different. When I find myself making time to listen more, I know that I have it right. In that respect, the Silver Resolution is better than the quad star IMO.
Thanks for commenting on the silver resolution cables, i have been considering them for some time. Depending on your speakers, canare 4s11 can sound way too mmmellow. With what i have now, i am really tempted to get the silver out of curiosity.
i know that Frank at Signal cable makes the wise choice on what to offer.