PSB Imagine T3 Floor‑Standing Speakers

any thoughts on these?

I am looking for speakers I can listen to in my system and not just at a dealer's.  I can do that with these (as long as I pay return shipping).
randy-11
open floor plan, so 600 to 1,000 sq. ft., depending on how you count

Sunfire amp; ARC LS-26MkII
You should give ’em a try. That’s a nice option on the return policy. Think of how much you would lose if you had to sell a $7500 speaker that you bought and did not like! If you return them the dealer will have to sell them as a demo pair. Seems like a real good deal to me !
They are very nice speakers and its great that someone will allow an in-home trial for the cost of return shipping.  Once they are opened and they are used and will have to be resold as an open box item.  Paying for return shipping seems fair.

And without return privileges, you would have to discount them far more than the cost of shipping to sell them as used.

If you go for it and like them, let us know.  We all enjoy user reviews.
Post removed 
I've heard them at a friend's home paired with McIntosh gear. They sound incredibly detailed and warm. He has them placed almost 10' apart and 3' from the front and side walls. The soundstage they create is simply amazing if you give enough room to breathe. My suggestion to you is be prepared to buy/keep them if you decide to try them at home.