Recommend a SS amp for my new Vandersteen Quatro CT

I will be taking delivery of my new speakers in a few weeks and am curious about amp/preamp combinations that might work well.  My first auditions will be with the two power amps that I own.  I have an older ARC 100.2 that has been in storage for the past 4 years and a Bryston 4bsst2 that I am currently using with my SP Tech Mini monitors.  I have every reason to believe that either of my current amps will match up ok but wondering about better matches that would compliment the Quatro to a greater extent.
randyhat
Another poster mention Pass Labs.  I second that suggestion. I have been using an XA-30.5 for a couple years now with Quattro Woods (not CT).  It is a beautiful sounding combo.  I also use a Pass Labs preamp, XP-10.

enjoy!

Nycjlee, that sounds like a killer setup. I'd love to listen to it. Is Johnny setting it up for you?
Yes, Johnny is most definitley going to set it up for me especially since the speakers will be in odd layout.  No choice, it was a compromise with the wife :).  This is a big step for me, she hated the way the 3s looked. We settled on Harbeth C7 speakers (tiger ebony...beautiful sounded great) initially but I think the Vandy sound is for me.  
Consider selling the ARC equipment on A'gon. Two suggestions: One: I'd get a Sanders Sound Systems Preamp and Magtech Power amp. One can't beat either one. The former has a wonderful Universal 450 Remote Control that comes pre-programmed for the preamp. You can then program it for the rest of your systems yourself. It has balance input and outputs and an adaptable phono stage. The Magtechs will drive anything. Oh, Roger Sanders warranties his equipment for life and he has a succession plan in place. I know he honors the warranties from personal experience. There are dealers where you can see the equipment before you buy. Second: If you like tube amps I'd try to find a dealer with the Bob Carver Corporation Raven/Crimson 350 Mono Blocks. They too will drive anything I've come across and have some interesting feedback options to tailor the sound. The Carver tubes are warranted for 10 years; ARC warranties theirs for 90 days. The Carver is aprox. 1/3 the price of a comparable ARC stereo amp. I'd combine the Carvers with the Sanders preamp. In either case you may have money left over, I reckon. Why pay more?