Recommend a SS amp for my new Vandersteen Quatro CT

I will be taking delivery of my new speakers in a few weeks and am curious about amp/preamp combinations that might work well.  My first auditions will be with the two power amps that I own.  I have an older ARC 100.2 that has been in storage for the past 4 years and a Bryston 4bsst2 that I am currently using with my SP Tech Mini monitors.  I have every reason to believe that either of my current amps will match up ok but wondering about better matches that would compliment the Quatro to a greater extent.
randyhat
Congrats!  I agree with stringreen, the Ayre + Vandersteen combo is magical.  I should be getting my Treo CT and my AX-5 Twenty next week.  I can't wait. :)
I am using the PS Audio BHK preamp with Audioquest cabling to the BHK 250 amplifier and an Audio Research Reference 2 SE phono preamp preamp. The synergy is ethereal. 

Another poster mention Pass Labs.  I second that suggestion. I have been using an XA-30.5 for a couple years now with Quattro Woods (not CT).  It is a beautiful sounding combo.  I also use a Pass Labs preamp, XP-10.

enjoy!

Nycjlee, that sounds like a killer setup. I'd love to listen to it. Is Johnny setting it up for you?
Yes, Johnny is most definitley going to set it up for me especially since the speakers will be in odd layout.  No choice, it was a compromise with the wife :).  This is a big step for me, she hated the way the 3s looked. We settled on Harbeth C7 speakers (tiger ebony...beautiful sounded great) initially but I think the Vandy sound is for me.