Recommend a SS amp for my new Vandersteen Quatro CT

I will be taking delivery of my new speakers in a few weeks and am curious about amp/preamp combinations that might work well.  My first auditions will be with the two power amps that I own.  I have an older ARC 100.2 that has been in storage for the past 4 years and a Bryston 4bsst2 that I am currently using with my SP Tech Mini monitors.  I have every reason to believe that either of my current amps will match up ok but wondering about better matches that would compliment the Quatro to a greater extent.
randyhat
IMHO, you shouldn't trouble yourself wondering ' how much I may be missing compared to some of the new models'. You'll end up chasing a shadow.
I say get your Quatro's and break them in slowly and gently. There will always be something to upgrade to. 
That ARC 100.2 looks like a nice amp. I am sure if ARC goes over it, it will be a keeper.
Congrats!  I agree with stringreen, the Ayre + Vandersteen combo is magical.  I should be getting my Treo CT and my AX-5 Twenty next week.  I can't wait. :)
I am using the PS Audio BHK preamp with Audioquest cabling to the BHK 250 amplifier and an Audio Research Reference 2 SE phono preamp preamp. The synergy is ethereal.