Anticables

Does anyone have any experience with Anticables products? I spent over $600 on a pair of honestly cheap-looking ICs from them and after 400 or so hours burning them in I'm hard-pressed to tell the difference between them and an old set of no name ICs built from pro cable stock and heavy metal RCA connectors.

For all I know they are made out of regular bulk copper spools in a plastic sheath and wrapped in a Slinky.
madavid0
What madavid0 describes is commonly known as BUYERS REMORSE!!! You have not been scammed! Here's how life works: If you buy something and don't like it, and it is within the return time frame, you return it for a refund; if it is outside of the return time frame you sell it on.

Anti Cables and its owner Paul Speltz have a sterling reputation for customer service. Did you even bother to contact them before trying to smear their good name?
Smear  /verb
2.damage the reputation of (someone) by false accusations; slander.
Yes it's a SCAM.  Level 1 cables, ok why not if they look pretty and measure well.  The other levels, or "upgrades", no one on earth has been able to demonstrate improved electrical characteristics and better sonics.
At the price point, it is not only a scam but is also a tacky way to make money and nothing to be proud of.  Cable makers sell false solutions to problems that do not even exist in the audio world.  While they are laughing their way to the bank, I could not live with myself selling lies.
chrisr, It is only a scam if the manufacturer either does not deliver the product at all and keeps your money or refuses to honor their written return policy, neither appears to be the case here despite your own personal bias.

Jif peanut butter: Scam?
I bought a jar of Jif peanut butter for $2.89 and a store brand of peanut butter for $.89 and the store brand tastes the same, maybe even a little better! There is obviously no reasonable way that I could have even suspected this before trying them but I will not return the Jif and get my money back even though the store allows it.
I think "Scam" is a generic term used or thrown about having several meanings..I tried these cables a few years ago and my impression was far from satisfied..Terms like disappointed,wasted money,,misrepresented ,nothing I wanted to keep etc etc..Im sure I used the term scammed or scam in my language with friends,so maybe the original poster is using a broad brush in his posting
I had been a customer of Anticables for more than year until I upgraded to some more expensive cables. I still use their USB cable and am happy with it. Do Paul's cables sound better than the 10 times more expensive cables? I doubt, otherwise I wouldn't upgrade to the more expensive ones. But Paul's cables definitely sound above their price points based on my experience. I moved up the food chain from Level 1 to 3 for both interconnects and speaker cables and experienced improvements. For the full disclosure, I did try the Level 6.2 interconnects and decided to the other direction. My experience with Paul has been very positive. I think he is an honest and professional business man. I had no trouble to return the cables that didn't match my system for full refund. System synergy is important when choosing cables like mitch4t said. Share more details on the rest of the system setup other than the cables will definitely help other forum members to provide constructive feedback IMHO.