Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
I wanted to change the connectors as one of them got broken by a child. Took apart a set of Graphene speaker cables and what I found was just regular silver plated stranded copper wire.. the shot in them was not copper, it was copper plated steel. 
Unlike LC cables where you could actually see the ceramic, I found nothing of this kind or any other kind of filling in both Nano and Graphene series. The wires there are just stuck in a empty tube, which isn't a bad thing...it's just that I don't understand the whole Nano and Graphene stuff then. 

?? Shouldn't they be filled with the ceramic/graphene slurry? Looks like gun powder I think.

subdusted,

Interesting. I would think the leads on the ends to be that way. But, once the cable enters the thicker part that is where I would think the graphene and ceramic would be.

The Graphene is Pressure injected into the wire bundle and the fill was listened to to get the best sonic result. This was a Ground connector, the Positive is totally of a different configuration...Any problems with the sound or price? BTW I got married last night so will taking a couple of days off...
Bob