Looking for a Speaker Recommnedation

Looking to upgrade from my current Rogers LS3/5a + AB1 REL 328 setup .  While I love the smooth mids of these speakers (especially on voices/acoustic instruments), I tend to play harder music more frequently (alt/rock/punk/etc) which these do not excel at. I like to play music loud and have a real world living room my system is in (cathedral ceiling, open on one side, many windows. couch between my speakers) so setup is a challenge. I hate harsh sounding speakers.

My current playback system consists of a Oppo-BDP105 (or primarily Roon/JRiver via Ethernet) into a PS Audio DirectStream Jr DAC > Conrad Johnson Premier 14 Tube Pre > Conrad Johnson MF2500a Amp.  All run by a PS Audio P5 with a combination of Nordost/Shunyata cabling.

Looking to spend around $4,000-$7,000 but could be flexible. Used or new is fine.

Currently considering:

PSB Imagine T3
Vandersteen Trio CT
Spendor D7
Mangepan 3.7i (don't think this will work with high SPL)
Endeavor Audio E-3
Revel F208
Golden Ear Triton 1
Dynaudio Excite X44

Any other speakers I should be considering based on my equipment, volume preference and music? Anything I should eliminate?

Looking forward to hearing everyone's opinions & thank you in advance
fdemello
You may want to consider products from Odyssey Audio.  Many audiophiles feel that their products represent one of the biggest (if not the biggest) bang-for-buck deals out there.

Klaus Bunge recently released a speaker that is astonishingly good and competes with speakers in far higher (and I mean FAR higher) price brackets.  It is called the Liquid.  Here's a link to it being discussed on Audio Circle:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=134874.msg1432249#msg1432249

His amps are amazing as well, and (as the speakers) represent one of the best values in high end audio.

BTW, I have zero affiliation with this company... but am blown away by the sound and value.

Audiotroy, I think this may be the second time someone said the Zu's are 'colored' and I don't know why that description was used. Zu's to me, are pretty neutral. Though I do agree with your description of the Golden Ear's- They are just not my 'cuppa'. 
And, if you do make the trip, just be sure to give the dealers a 'heads up' so they can make time to show you what you want to listen to.
Thiel CS-3.7's on AG for $5k. Any people here familiar with them compared to the speakers we have been discussing?
Seems like they historically have been said to need big amp power, but not sure about that model.  Supposed to have great time alignment and imaging.