Your choice of the most "inert" cabinets ?

I think the Rockport Lyra unique cabinet design "trumps" them.
ptss
Why is having a speaker cabinet that is not chemically reactive important??
Those who can spend tens of thousands on those massively inert cabinets, I say more power to them. I, however, don't have those resources. For my final loudspeakers in this life, I had enclosures made of two layers of MDF, 3/4" laminated to 1 1/8", for a net of 1 7/8", each enclosure weighs 192lbs; less drivers and crossovers.

My cost, including shipping from coast to coast, was less than $5000. Their performance is nearly on par with the best on offer anywhere, as far as I can tell (I haven't heard many of the high priced spread for a few years), but I'm fairly confident in my assertion.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Regards,
Dan
If I had money for that kind of measuring equipment, I'd just buy Rockports, Magicos, or the like. I use my own measuring tools, and that of friends that can afford those ultra-high-end speakers, our ears, who agree with me regarding the quality of music reproduction provided by my custom built speakers.

I am not criticizing owners of very high-end speaker brands, I'm happy for them, and I'd be tempted to purchase such quality transducers, were I able to do so. All I know for sure though, is I am able to listen for many hours daily with no listening fatigue, and nothing but enjoyment. That's all that matters.

Regards,
Dan