Materials to reduce sidewall flex & vibration ?

I am wishing to reduce sidewall vibration without adding reinforcement 
within the cabinet. I'm curious about fiberglass and other products that can attach/bond 
permanently to the sides yielding the highest stiffness to weight ratio.
ptss

Yeah, the extra panels attached to the outside of the enclosure. For the interior, an alternative to wooden dowels is threaded steel rods, inserted into the enclosure through holes drilled into opposing enclosure walls, each rod screwed into opposite ends of a threaded coupler. The rods can be adjusted until they are tight enough to prevent outward panel movement. A locking nut can be threaded onto each rod, tightened right up against the wall interiors, thereby preventing inward panel movement. The rods can span the height, width, and depth of the enclosure, one set for each pair of opposing panels.

When I built my 4 cu.ft. sub enclosures, I built them double-walled, an enclosure-within-an-enclosure. I left 1/2" space between the two, maintaining the space with 1/2" "ribs". I then filled the space with #60 Silica sand. VERY effective wall damping! There were very large loudspeaker enclosures so designed and built in the 1950/60's, before Acoustic Research's introduction of the acoustic suspension principle killed them off.

Threaded bar with poly locks is a great idea.  

Baffle diffraction would be another concern if the widths or edges is altered. Or by using stone or composite tile, that sort of thing. Even slight changes can negatively effect how well the speakers image. 
Yeah, the edges of the added outside panels should be chamfered away from the baffle.
FYI. "Epoxy granite material has an internal damping factor up to ten times better than cast iron, up to three times better than natural granite, and up to thirty times better than steel fabricated structure." Answer found in other forums.  
Thanks to bdp24 and meerzistar for contributing to reducing side wall flex and vibration.