12v triggered outlet?

Where can I get a audio level 12v triggered outlet. I want to use the 12v trigger to turn on my tube amps and sub(of course the amps and sub don't have a 12v trigger) so I need to switch power on to them.
programmergeek
Kurt_tank...A remote switch puts relay contacts in the AC power line. That's the exact same thing as when using the 12 volt trigger.
I am using quicksilver v4 the switch is on the frount and I can got up to turn it on and off but I am lazy and more important if I can make everything one button my wife can use it.
Best I can come up with is to use a richard gray extender. This adds a switch between the outlet and the amp that can be controled by a 12v trigger but the switch and outlet and stuff is pretty high quality.
Eldartford makes a good point that the relay contacts will be in the AC power line path. I guess I assumed the relay contacts on my Lamm amps would be worlds better than any sort of external power switch. I do not need a remote to turn the amps on/off so when I have time I will investigate rigging a switched 12V trigger. Fortunately for me, the amp power switches are not difficult to reach so simply using the amp power switches has been working well. Based on how Vladamir builds his stuff, I assume those switches are good for quite a few off/on cycles.
You could use Eldartford's idea but use the remote switch on a seperate outlet going into a 12V power supply attached to the triggers. So the amps could stay plugged direct to their dedicated circuits.