Selling speakers to a buyer in Russia?

Hi all!

I may have a buyer for my PBN speakers in Russia.  What do I need to do to make sure I'm not scammed?
diofan56
I sold 2 pairs of AQ Sky ICs to a buyer in Russia.   Once it arrived in Russia, took several months before reaching final destination.   Service is very very slow.  I totally forgot about it until the buyer emailed me after it arrived.

Due to weight, easily damaged and expense in shipping speakers, I would pass on the sale. 
I want to chip in as experienced internet retailer:

The tension between Russia and USA is only on government level and it's really none of our business of casual and peaceful population. If you still didn't learn to think this way, now it's a very good time to do so to apply your understanding towards nearly all military and other international conflicts. All you have to do is to quit watching and listening to the NOOZ and start using your OWN consciousness and cognition . 

The biggest issue is customs and it's not only Russia.
Argentina, Mexico, Brazil and Russian customs are totally and completely unpredictable. They can hold and repossess items for reason or no reason.

I would advice NOT to use mail services, but ship it to nearest major airport via cargo airlines ONLY.
This way it gives more control to the buyer to retrieve his purchased goods from customs.

So the customs issue is partially solved. If for some reason customs would not let the merchandise through, than it can be returned to you and once returned, you can initiate refund - expenses. All you have to do is to explain it to your buyer. This way you will look much smarter than even Nancy Reagan's "NYET" stuff or whatever the old stoopid beech can say on teevee LOL...

That is to say, either cargo airline to pick up from airport or no go...

Stay away from this sale. If it were an IC, then fine. Speakers are a whole different story. Too many chances for damage and then what? Oh my stay away.