The Palladian-A step beyond

The new cartridge from Acoustical Systems may finally be the LOMC to fully realise the theoretical advantages of the genus.
And convince those long-suffering audiophiles to whom the 'modern' MC presentation has been anathema to 'live sound'....that the realism of vintage LOMCs like the SPUs and FR-7 series has finally been recaptured 👀
IMAGE 1 
IMAGE 2 
IMAGE 3 
IMAGE 4 
IMAGE 5 
IMAGE 6 
IMAGE 7 
128x128halcro
Chris, I would amend your "audiophilic rules" in one way: Audiophiles seek change, even when they ARE already happy.

It's much like what Jerry Seinfeld said about the male propensity for channel surfing when watching TV: "Men don't want to know what's on; they want to know what ELSE is on."

I had no idea that Jerry Seinfeld knows me . Is he also member of

our forum?

Men happen to be a minority on this planet. Men are discriminated against, by the politically correct women who want to dominate.

Males mature later than females and their inattention in early grades penalizes them by overworked and underpaid teachers.  Men and women are obviously not equal. This has nothing to do with equal pay.

Methinks we have strayed from the natural order of things.

neobop

The  conformist champ who now leading the not so obvious matrix of reality, unknowingly offers all the guns & ammo.
The "natural order of things" would be slightingly deformed, nostalgia will be aggressively prosecuted and as we speak, we have already choose side.