New in 2017

Which releases are you guys looking forward to in this new year?
jafant
bdp24,

Forgive me if I'm out of line.

I'd love to know more about you/your history!!!

Saw Tift at a local outdoor event at her (last show of the "Traveling Alone" tour. Remarkable!!

What an honest, remarkably TRUE to (the craft) artist!!

Her choice of band members was (top notch)!
here you go...

John Convertino ... drums  (made it look, oh so easy! a professional if I ever saw one!!!

Eric Heywood: gives Jerry Douglas a reason for improving.

Well, not as well known, but Jay Brown, her long time compatriate, a local guy.. very nice.....(he is a valid component of her success)
bdp24 I have missed the boat several times with Lucinda Williams - she has come through a dozen times and I was too lazy to go see her!

Funny story, about 25 years ago my Company had a program that sponsored emerging artists and 2 of them were Joe Ely and Lucinda.  They came through on a small bar tour together and I was there representing our company - we had an open bar and a roped off VIP area.  Lucinda came in drinking a Bud and smoking a cig in a t-shirt, nicotine stained front teeth and sat with us and I was like….whoa and who are you!!!  Joe played first and he was great, Lucinda did not go on until midnight and I missed it - had to go.  She is now one of my very favorite artist!  Wish I didn't have my head buried in my arse that night, would have liked to have more conversation!