Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
tommylion - That's what we all say! Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery, but most of us audiophiles are not looking to recover since we're too busy enjoying the tunes!
@ozzy On the subject of banana connectors versus spades you may want to reconsider, I went all banana connectors on my speaker cables despite Bob strongly recommending spades. Sure enough a banana sheared off from the weight of the cables on the speaker end, monitors on stands. Bob being who he is naturally re-terminated the cables with spades at no charge and got them back to me in  a week. Just a cautionary tale these are heavy cables. Good luck!

jond,

Thanks for the advice. I sure hope the bananas have been improved upon so they don't break.

ozzy 

We went through 6 different sets of bananas but we finally have bananas that I am proud of the sound and so far have been bullet proof, They are Silver plated copper and should last a long time. I insist on everything I make lasting a LONG time...Still prefer spades but many find bananas appealing... 

Ozzy,

My analog gear is a Marantz TT 15S1 turntable (next to upgrade) with a Lyra Delos cartridge mated to Bob's Devices Sky 10 SUT.  Digital is covered with a Marantz SA8004 SACD/CD player.  I use Morrow level 4 cables with the front end pieces into a Cary SLP-98P preamp.  It's all CT cables from there.  I use a Linear Tube Audio ZOTL40 (David Berning design) amp and JansZen zA2.1 hybrid ESL speakers.  The CT cables are a custom length IC to the amp, blue PC, and Bob's speaker cables.