Materials to reduce sidewall flex & vibration ?

I am wishing to reduce sidewall vibration without adding reinforcement 
within the cabinet. I'm curious about fiberglass and other products that can attach/bond 
permanently to the sides yielding the highest stiffness to weight ratio.
ptss
donjr, that's correct; and I would say at least 95% of cabinet sidewalls flex.
I don't really know if it will improve sound any; but it's idea I want to investigate.

donjr, that's correct; and I would say at least 95% of cabinet sidewalls flex.

Cabinet flex was/is more of a concern with old monkey coffins. Its pretty much non existent in todays narrower speakers with more emphasis placed on cabinet designs, thicker baffle and walls constructed from superior material, and internal bracing.    

Eliminating resonance by minimizing cabinet flex will improve sound, more or less. But I think your approach is all wrong. I go about it on the inside with hardwood dowel. Or by thickening wall density by laminating similar material to existing. Or some of both.    

meerzistar is correct. Doubled wall panels and internal bracing is the best, most effective way to combat enclosure resonance. The sound produced inside the enclosure makes it expand, like a balloon being inflated. Bracing prohibits the enclosure walls from flexing outward in response to the internal pressure created by the drivers moving inward. And doubled panels stiffens the enclosure walls, reducing their ability to flex and thereby create sound.
But, panels 'inside' the enclosure change the internal volume-
an area carefully calculated to work with the drivers used - to provide the right 'damping' for the drivers. This is why I am focused on the exterior.
Thats why I suggested dowels, they take up less internal vol.. If I were to add sheet it would be on the outer sides. Dowel braces may not decrease internal volume whereas you can hear any difference. I found this to be true, although results can and often do vary. You could also think of it as the lesser of two evils.

Whatever measures are taken if the scales happen to tip far enough I might even consider making new boxes with more volume to compensate for planned bracing, thicker walls, mdf or hdf.

You may wind up doing that sooner or later anyway. Until then no experience is bad experience here.