Power cable recommendations under $1k

Does anyone have any power cable recommendations under 1k? Right now I am considering the Cardas Clear Beyond Power. I am looking for a rich, natural, and smooth sounding cord, but not overly warm. I am going to be replacing a Cardas Golden Reference  power cable, which is a fantastic cable, but is just a smidge too dry with my DAC and allows for a tiny bit of a loss of air around the instruments in my system. I have heard the Beyond Power  is a bit more neutral on the neutral side, but still very smooth, so I was thinking this might be a good replacement. Are there any others I should also consider in this price range?
nemesis1218
Another possibility is the Silver Ghost that is advertised here on Audiogon. 
I would save some money and try the AntiCables Level 3 power cord first, especially with the trial period. At $330 for 5ft the Level 3 significantly outperformed several cables in the $660-$1100 range in my system. They really took care of power line noise, too. I read about them on the San Francisco Audiophile Society webpage. They did a blind shootout, and the AntiCables came in 2nd against some pretty pricey competition.

Just my 2 cents.
Scott
MIT Oracle AC3. Look up MIT on this site. Joe Abrams of Equus Audio is an authorized dealer
I've had excellent experience with. You 'must' call him to get the best price.He often has demo's and trade-ins well within your price range.