Integrated Amp Suggestions for Dynaudio Contour 3.4LE

Just bought a floor model of these speakers at a good price. I currently have an NAD M3 Dual Mono integrated and would love to hear how I could do better. Any thoughts on what integrated would best pair with these speakers?

One other twist. I also own the Magnepan 1.7's. It would be great if I had an integrated amp that would sound great with both speakers. That may be a tall order and I am mainly concerned about driving the Dynaudios but just thought I would throw it out there.

Many thanks

Ag insider logo xs@2xpuppyt
Really appreciate all of the suggestions. I have some enjoyable research to do. 

bradf, I went away from separates several years ago in the interest of simplicity. With that said, I am open to considering them and would appreciate your suggestions.  Thanks

A lot of you are recommending tubes over solid state. I have no experience with tube amps but I am getting very intrugued.  I am curious as to how people feel about the tube sound and why they like it better.  Also, a number of these recommended amps aren't super high power. Can I assume that more power doesn't equal "better"? Finally, is it difficult and/or expensive to replace tubes?

thanks

To tell you the truth I’d be a little leery about putting a tubed amp with those speakers because both pair present a pretty tough load. IIRC, the Dynaudios are something like 84dB and 6ohms? Something like a Hegel ss integrated, I think, would be a better choice; it can handle both sets of speakers well. And it has the added bonus of a very good DAC inside!
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-hegel-h-360-latest-2016-12-20-integrateds-06830-byram-...
"Tubes have a slightly different sonic character than transistors. Tubes tend to provide a slightly richer harmonic picture of instruments in the midrange with a slight sacrifice in definition and control at the frequency extremes. Twenty years ago this contrast was more pronounced. Modern transistor amplifiers are far more musical than they used to be and the performance of modern tube amplifiers is less compromised."

http://vandersteen.com/media/files/APJ%20Files/APJ11_Proof.pdf

There are a number of reasons why tubes often give a more liquid sound and sometimes a phat mid-range.  Less so today.  ARC has reduced the number of tubes but hasn't gone all SS.