New Townshend Rock 7 owner

The Townshend is in transit to it's new home. I purchased this one-owner table as a package, complete w/ Funk Firm FXR ll arm, dc motor upgrade, Discovery Balanced phono cable and Brinkman PI cartridge. It come with all original boxes, manuals.

If all goes well, I should be able to get it up and running with one exception, my phono stage is not balanced. Since the original owner bought this from a respected dealer as a package, I think my best route would be to get a pair of RCA to XLR adapters in order to hear the package as close as possible as was intended.

Any thoughts on that aspect? What brand adapters would be recommended? Also, any thing I might need to know from experienced users to help with set-up? Thanks.
128x128slaw
spelly, the one and only complaint I have with the Rock 3 is that the damping fluid leaches through the trough, do you see the same?

The Kuzma Stogi Reference is a great match for the Rock, the arm I would have gotten myself if I hadn't found a nice Zeta. A KSR has just listed on Audiogon for $1500, a great price (it retails for about $3200). Do it Slaw!
smctigue1......not sure what you mean by "leach". If you mean that the trough leaks, definitely not! If you mean the goop kindof "evaporates" -- as in the level seems to get lower over time -- maybe. But the process is VERY slow. I need to top off maybe once every two years to get silicone back up to correct level.
bdp24,

Thanks for the motivation. I think I'm going to focus on a new phono stage right now.
Yeah Slaw, that K & K is gonna be great, a big step up from the EAR. I like Tim Paravicini's stuff a lot (I have an EAR 868 line stage), but the 834 is his economy/budget phono pre. Even a genius can do only so much at the 834's price! Your arm is better than your phono stage, so I agree, your move is the right one.