High Current Outlet for Amps?

I am told to plug the power amp straight to the outlet rather than the power conditioner. Since I am remodeling my home so  I am going to have electrician to install the outlet, one outlet per amp and each outlet has individual circuit breaker. Then he asks me if I want 20amp or 30amp since I told him high current.

what do I need? 20amp or 30amp circuit breaker? Thanks. 
gr8av4life
"Now, the 30amp outlet plug is different shape than the ordinary 20amp?

I used 20 amp receptacles. 10 years with no issues. The extra amperage is paramount to adding headroom in my mind. Instantaneous peak current draw is what we are looking to address, so very little risk of overloading a good 20 amp receptacle due to millisecond current peaks.

"As for not going through power conditioner, let’s put aside sound quality but safety?"

Safety? If you mean surge protection, IME conditioners with surge protection that don’t limit current are expensive. Since you are starting from scratch so to speak, investigate addressing surge protection at the breaker box per another recent thread here. No conditioner will protect against direct lighting strikes and the whole surge protection concept is best addressed at the breaker box IMO. 

"Some amps draw so much power that condition may actually do more harm than good to the amp? Is this accurate?"

I would modify that statement to say that "Some amps draw so much power that some conditioners may actually do more harm than good to the SOUND."

I have used many high-current amps plugged into my SR Powercells and find that the sound is better than way, with no constriction of dynamics . Other conditioners, but not all, limit current so are best bypassed with amplifiers. Another recent thread on this here as well.

Best to you gr,
Dave

It depends on the class of amplifier, as randy-11 stated.  With typical class AB amp music power is very low, being only a few percent of peak power (unless you listen to sine waves).   It is because average 50% of loudness is only 10% of peak power, not to mention any gaps.  In spite of low average current demand it is drawn is short spikes of very high amplitude.  For that reason any impedance in series (many conditioners) cause voltage drops and reduction in dynamics.
thanks for all the info. I am just gonna have him install the 30amp and few extra outlet since I only have to pay for the parts only, which is less than $200 for additional 8 outlets and 8 dedicated circuit breakers - 30amps.

I will plug all my 6 amps directly into the outlet. For other components like Preamp, Processor, Turntable, Blu-ray and Music Server will be plugged into the PS Audio P10 Regerator.

Hope all work out well. Thanks