Anyone still using a Teres table?

I'd be interested in hearing how you've maximized performance. I still love mine, but I haven't really tweaked anything since receiving it (as it shipped w/ a Verus motor).
128x128nrenter
Nrenter,

Since you have the Verus rim drive motor (some people prefer the original motor that Chris provided) the only upgrades I’m familiar with would be a different tonearm and/or cartridge of your liking.

There are others here on Audiogon that are much more knowledgeable about Teres turntables than myself so maybe they will offer other suggestions.

FYI: I have a Teres 340 with Verus rim drive, a Tri-Planar Arm and ZYX UNIverse Cartridge.

BTW: If you don't receive any additional suggestions you might want to contact Audiogon members dougdeacon and lewn (through Audiogon) and directly ask them for suggestions.

lak,

I've had 2 Teres tables over the years. My first was a monkeywood 255 (belt driven). I sold it back in 2006-ish during the "dark days" of grad school. I bought my current table (technically, it would be a cocobolo 245 - solid acrylic platter - w/ Verus motor) in 2008-ish. I consider it one of my prize possessions.

Other than applying copious amounts of damping to the inside of the Verus motor controller, mine's pretty much "stock". I did have the "square" o-ring installed, and have footers underneath the controller. I'd love to find a lead-loaded or solid derlin platter - tough to come by these days.

I miss the chatter about these tables.
I recently upgraded my 255 to the new square Verus motor pod. It added significantly to attack and bass solidity. Also have an Extreme Phono carbon fiber mat, helping things sound more musically coherent. TT sits on BDR cones on a Neuance shelf.

Tonearms are Jelco 12" w/TTW base and Yamamoto headshells on an external tonearm pod and rotating between a Schroder model 2 and RS Labs w/Audio Advancement rewire on the attached armboard.