Do you clean your records before play, after play, or once (and then never again)?

All my records have been cleaned at least once, but after play, I'll drop it in my Klaudio ultrasonic cleaner for a quick re-clean. I figure if my stylus is digging / loosening anything in the grooves, it's a good opportunity to get that junk out of there. How about you?
128x128nrenter
@bradf - you might look at Rushton’s thread here, which is based on an article he wrote for Positive Feedback. There is a relationship among size of bath, number and power of transducers, frequency, etc. viz surface area of records to be cleaned. (Sorry, I don’t remember the formula--it is buried in the long thread on DIY Audio about ultrasonic cleaning). @terry9 can speak to his experiments with the number of LPs in the bath v. cleaning effectiveness.
The bonus to DIY isn’t just cost-effectiveness either. You can take advantage of higher frequencies, heat control and other features that aren’t necessarily offered on the audiophile machines.
@whart  -Thanks for the info. I will go over content contained in  reference  to Rushtons and terry9 threads

Brad
I just got an Okki Nokki for Christmas. Since receiving the unit, I clean every record before playing it. I use a homemade cleaner made with distilled water, IPA, Triton X 100 and Kodak Photo Flo.  I rinse with distilled water having a little Photo Flo in it as well.
I have used 'The Last Factory" record cleaning and treatment for products and have found they work as described. I wouldn't be without them.
@ptss,

I think Last Record Preservative is the next step of awesomeness after an ultrasonic cleaning.