Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant

thieliste

I have not had a chance to demo the Pass Labs gear. I will post here once I get an opportunity.  Happy Listening!

Last _lemming

seek out Dave (dgarretson) as he sells the Clarity Cap OEM parts.

Also, contact Rob Gillum at Thiel in KY for a consultation.

Keep me posted. Happy Listening!

Jafant,

im glad to see another member running BAT pre with SS amp on the Thiels. I run a BAT VK3ix pre with a Parasound A21. I know that the Parasound isn't a fancy hi end name, but man this thing drives the speakers with ease without any obvious tonal issues. 

I went through a few amps to arrive at the Parasound and it will be the next piece I may upgrade. All I know is that combined with my VPI Prime is does make some amazing sound. 
Good to see you again- last_lemming,

I will concur w/ you on the Parasound. These amps are very much relevant in Audio circles under the helm of John Curl.

I particularly, enjoy his older "HCA" series. Very powerful, robust SS designs.  The newest integrated in on my must demo list for all of the praise it receives in the press.

It is good to learn that B.A.T. is a sonic match w/ both PL and Parasound!

Most important of all- which brand(s) of cabling are you using?