What's been playing on your turntable and what turntable is it ?

Thought I would throw it out there the see what music tastes  you all have . What was the last vinyl you played  and what TT was is played on . Was the vinyl an early pressing or remastered ? 
I listened to Pink Floyd Wish you were here ( CBS half speed )  on my clear audio concept wood MC
look forward to hearing your ? 

Regards

Steve
128x128steve1979
I just got the Sean McGee remaster of The Beatles 1967-1970 "Blue" album. I played it last night on my Technics SL1210 M5G w/fluid damper and AT150Sa cartridge mounted to Yamamoto cherrywood headshell. I’ve also been playing some Russian orchestral music lately--Rimsky-Korsakov, Khachaturian, Mussorgsky, etc.

On jazz and pop I sometimes switch to a Shelter 201 mounted on a Jelco headshell. The Shelter has a gorgeous midrange which caresses lead vocals, saxes, guitars, etc.

When playing the Beatles Mono 2014 reissues (and other mono albums), I use an Audio Technica AT-MONO3/LP HOMC also mounted on a Jelco HS. This combo really brings it home on these mono albums--strong sense of in-room presence, midrange transparency, excellent tonal balance and dynamics, and best of all, a very strong artist-to-listener connection.

Rich Robinson / Through a Crooked Sun / Pro-Ject RPM 9.1
      I just picked this up,and giving it a first listen. I am really enjoying it.
Stanley Turintine, Gordon Goodwins Phat Band, Christine Mcvie's Solo album with Todd Sharp on guitar..
Ah nice thread.

As I write "Coltrane" Impulse Mono A-21 original pressing on a Garrard 401 with an Ortofon SPU mono 1960's rebuilt cartridge - SF-1 valve integrated/Croft pre-amp which I'm using the phono stage for and Yamaha NS-690 speakers. In fact I've been buying up as many mono pressings as I can get my hands on/afford to replace my stereo pressings of my favourite jazz albums, as listening to mono records on a mono cart is totally new and mind blowing experience.
Bobby Lyle "Ivory Dreams" and Tower of Power "Back to Oakland" Super-Disk on an SME 30 with SME V arm and Dynavector XV-1s.