Do you clean your records before play, after play, or once (and then never again)?

All my records have been cleaned at least once, but after play, I'll drop it in my Klaudio ultrasonic cleaner for a quick re-clean. I figure if my stylus is digging / loosening anything in the grooves, it's a good opportunity to get that junk out of there. How about you?
128x128nrenter
I clean every record before each play on a Loricraft. Most of my records have been cleaned dozens of times. But I am not anal about cleaning fluids etc. Any decent one will do. You only have to observe the dust in the air in your audio room as revealed by sunlight coming through the window to realize that any record exposed for more than a few minutes in a room will have debris on it so there is no point in going crazy.
I use Lyra stylus cleaner, it is claimed that this solution will not affect the glue. So far everything is in place, as far as I can tell, the needle is still where it should be. It cleans well too, and I think is anti-static as well. Excellent stylus brush included.
+1fjno4, the late AJ did a number on us for sure!  The first time I dropped in the groove I was stunned!

P.S. I should add that (IMHO) a record cleaner is the most important investment you can make in a vinyl system. Everything starts here.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people will spend on a turntable, cartridge, tonearm, interconnects and phono stage with a completely inadequate cleaning approach which will negate all the other investment. Nothing else happens if you can’t get it out accurately from the grooves.

I place carbon brush at an angle oriented 1 to 7 o clock (not perpendicular to grooves) then slowly move out till off the record.  That does a good job of getting trapped loose dust off the record as needed.