Do I need speakers upgrade?

I am considering to ugrade my current speakers Proac Studio 140MK2 that will work well in a relatively small listening room. My setup is :
Amp: Mcintosh MC 152
Pre/DAC: Mcintosh D 100
Cables: Tellurium Q, Wireworld, QED & Audioqest .
CD transport : Cambridge Audio CXC .

Room Dimensions:10 ’ W x 13’ L x 9’ H.

The Proac Response D48R is in my first priority .

Second priority : Monitor Audio PL200 II or PSB Imagine t3.

Currently I am very happy with my setup detailed ,neutral and punchy but I feel that my amplification can do much more but I am afraid that my room dimensions is not enough for the speakers I mentioned above for upgrade ? and if do will it be a big step up from my current Proac’s ? and last question what is the best speakers option for me ?

itzhak1969
How far away from the speakers do you sit?  How much space is there between the speakers and the wall behind them?  With the D48s, seems like you're going for more quality and more bass.  Other priorities?  My guess is that people will recommend some stand-mounted speakers and, possibly, a (small) sub.
I sit  9' far from the speakers and the space between them is about 6.5'.stand-mounted speakers is not an option for me I don't like them it's more easy for them to "disappear " in space but always find them restrain and laidback compare to floor speakers .
Spend money on room acoustics first. They will make your room more speaker and sub friendly.

GIK Acoustics for advice.
Don't get me wrong I am very statisfy with my setup and there is nothing wrong with it however I think I am ready for higher step up
for my system this is why I am considering speakers upgrade one of the 3 options I mentioned .