Cheap Tube amp

Looking at getting a Jolida for less than $700. What do you guys think?
128x128jwilsco
Cdrc,
Well isn't that interesting...you won't allow anyone to post anything negative on your Virtual system, but you have no problem with placing an offensive post on a thread posted by a member asking for some simple advice...not trite puns.
Post removed 
Tubes and transistors both possess sonic signatures and thus have an identifiable character. There's no way to avoid some degree of editorial coloring with any audio component(some more than other for both output devices). It really is a question of which type of flavoring a listener finds suitable/desirable to live with. Thankfully we all are able to listen and decide individually. There are no audio products/components I'm aware of the are without sonic personality/character. There will be deviation from the so called "dead center" neutral to the fuller and warmer or to the leaner and drier. Take your pick of this sonic spectrum. I'll readily admit that I'd choose the tube coloration in most cases rather than the solid state form of coloration. Certainly others will have different preferences for a particular sound character. Choice is wonderful.
Charles.
You asked about experience with the Jolida FX10.

I have one in my office system and have been completely happy with it driving a pair of JohnBlue JB3 speakers. I did replace all the stock tubes but it's hard to imagine better sound from a system in a small room at the price of those components.
"LOL!! Hit a nerve on the master tube audio God on Gon."

LOLOUDER that IS funny.