emm labs cdsa cd stuck in transport

Emmlabs cdsa  cd is stuck in transport and will not answer commands. I can hear the mechanism engaging.  Any ideas of opening the door
128x128snook2
I had a problem like this twice with mine (though I didn't hear the mechanism engaging, just seemed to be frozen), had to ultimately send it back to EMM each time, but the last time they said there would be no further parts for the repair.  You might try turning the unit off and then on again, maybe a reboot will get it working, as your problem sounds like it could be different than mine.

Try taking the top cover of the chassis off and access the drive from inside. Snook you can always call me if you would like.
I had the same thing with my Wadia. My advice: not be afraid to pop up the hood. In my case the plastic pulley cracked, the price of a new one was 1% of shipping for repair.
What really bummed me was that Wadia tech support said that they do not have CD/SACD mechs if I need a new one! Thats for a $15k toy going out of warranty just 2 years ago!!! Reminded me of my fling with Krell SACD Standard, but Krell at least offered a real generous buyout toward Standard III...