Pass Labs INT 60 VS. Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP VS. Arcam A49

Tying to decide between the Pass Labs INT 60 integrated amp and the Primaluna Dialogue Premium HP integrated tube amp. I currently have the Arcam A49 which is excellent but looking for something with even more detail. All three have many excellent reviews, looking for input to make a decision. I have Wilson Audio Sasha 1 speakers, an Arcam D33 DAC, Rega Apollo-R CD, Clearaudio Performance DC turntable with a Manley Chinook phono stage. 
kenepeters
INT-60 user here. VERY happy!  Talk to Mark at Reno HiFi for great info.

My system:
Ayon CD-3sx cdp, Acoustic Zen Crescendo mkii loudspeakers, Pass INT-60.

I agree with Unsound and Tls49. And especially in the case of the specific tube amp in question, compared to many other tube amps, given its unusually high output impedance. See the third and fourth paragraphs here (although these measurements are for the non-HP version; the HP version may be somewhat better in these respects given the doubled complement of output tubes).

You may or may not like the sound that would result from the Sasha/PL pairing, but given the very considerable risk of disappointing sonics that is suggested by the impedance characteristics of this speaker and this amp, it would seem to make sense to pursue the much less risky solid state alternative.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al

http://http//www.stereophile.com/content/arcam-fmj-p49-power-amplifier#xOPVkVORGFOUHhdF.97

I agree with unsound, tls49 and almarg. You might want to check out this review of the Arcam P49, which is the power amp portion of your A49. JA compares it to the Pass XA60.5

That might help you get a handle on the sonic differences of Arcam and Pass.

Cheers,

Scott

The Pass Labs is a beast and should pair very well with your Sashas and this from a tube lover. 

Kenepeters,
On paper I’d agree with those who strongly suggest a SS amplifier given the load characteristics of the Sasha. However there’s usually more to the story. Some speakers are designed with the expectation that they’ll be driven by a transistor amplifier.

Will you be able to hear either amplifier prior to buying? Listening to an amplifier paired with the speaker of choice will answer all questions. The P.L. Premium HP is noted for high level built quality and excellent transformers. As some others have posted here I also find tube power amplifiers "generally" sound more musical, natural and realistic (with a suitable speaker match). My gut leans towards the Primaluna (Particularly with the KT 150 tubes). Without an audition the Sasha’s specifications suggest the Pass Labs amp the safer bet. Anecdotally I've heard the larger Wilson speakers with tube amplifiers and the sound was very good. 
Charles