What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience?

In this post let's consider alcohol, nicotine, and coffee drugs, as they are, along with the usual suspects that can get you arrested in most US states and beheaded in Saudi Arabia. I live in Victoria, Canada, which has more marijuana shops than Starbucks, and we have tons of Starbucks. In 10 minutes, I can walk from my house to four dispensaries, which will sell to anyone over 18. OK, enough bragging, For me, a puff, and just one puff (I don't like getting stoned) can be the best tweak ever. A glass of wine is also a fine compliment. Too much alcohol will increase my enjoyment (because I'm drunk) but put Phil Spector in the room (wall of sound and loss of the stuff I value in my system, such as clarity).
golferboy
The usual suspects of the hallucinogens can make a listening session more interesting, or disturbing, or pleasurable..... but, by far, the most engaging substance to listen to SOME music on is Salvia Divinorum and consider that to be true with the higher powered extracts (30X and stronger).  Pure leaf and weaker extracts won't take you there.  The duration is only about 10 minutes but your immersion in the music and the world it creates is almost total in that you experience a complete vision, not an alteration of the place you are in.  Your listening room will disappear to be replaced by an altogether different location.   Select your music wisely for positive results.  I've had my best experiences with the more tribal offerings of Steve Roach.  Pushing the envelope, Randy Greif's  cd "Verdi's Requiem" is mind-blowing but potentially frightening for the inexperienced.  I've avoided other genres so can't comment on them.  Just my 2 cents....