Any Rotel love around here? Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3

Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3.  

I am going to use these speakers in my family room, my wife really wants me to complete this system soon so we can play christmas music and she can finally watch TV with some good sound. 

I am looking at possibly Rotel power for this. 

Either the integrated solution: 
Rotel RA1592

Or going separates:
Rotel RC1570 or RC1590 preamp
Rotel RB1582mk2 or RB1590 amp. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!
joey_v
I used to like Rotel and owned a RMB-1095 5 channel amp for 8 years.  Thought it sounded great until I heard what a good amp sounded like.  Bryston.  I dumped my Rotel 5 channel amp and 2 Parasound amps and replaced the Rotel with a 9B-SST THX.  That 9B puts the Rotel to absolute shame.  The Parasound (A51 and A23) amps have been replaced with 3 Bryston amps, a 2.5B SST2, 3B SST2, and 9B SST2.  The SST2s are mated with a Marantz AV8802A, made in Japan.  I could not be happier.  My other pre-amp is the AV7702MK2 mated with the older 9B-SST THX and sounds excellent too. I do have a Marantz AVR 7010.  It sounds good in a bedroom and is not something I would use in a serious listening room.

I held onto a RCD-1570 just in case. I'm not a fan of the slot loader but it works. Other than that, garbagio for the past 8 years.

Rotel? You can do better. I own an RB1070 and found it to be not only anemic (no "cojones" if you will), the sound is sterile and lifeless. Decent mid-fi but that’s about it.  Those speakers deserve far better, something less analytical and more musical with some warmth and balls to it.
The description of the 1070 matches my experience with the 1075, except I didnt even feel like I had analytical. And yet the new 1585 has slam, warmth, and all kinds of dynamics. It is a lively and fun amp with good punch. I agree Rotel spent a few years making some poorly received amps and misguidedly implementing class-D into their traditional line-up, but they have gone back to class AB in most of their amps, so i think it is hard to judge the new stuff based on the past. Each piece of equipment should probably be judged on its own merits and not with blanket statements.