Any Rotel love around here? Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3

Looking to power my Sonus Faber Olympica 3.  

I am going to use these speakers in my family room, my wife really wants me to complete this system soon so we can play christmas music and she can finally watch TV with some good sound. 

I am looking at possibly Rotel power for this. 

Either the integrated solution: 
Rotel RA1592

Or going separates:
Rotel RC1570 or RC1590 preamp
Rotel RB1582mk2 or RB1590 amp. 

Thoughts?

Thanks!
joey_v
I can see the Krell of yore, but the new stuff does not interest me.  

What about Arcam?  NAD?  Musical Fidelity? 

The only prerequisite I have is a plethora of options for input, including bluetooth, etc. 
Rotel are excellent - not a dynamic punchy sound but smooth. NAD make a nice option and you will like the look and similar sound but a bit more dynamic:

NAD C275BEE with C165BEE is good value.

The power amp is a tank with massive power supply. 

I would not recommend Marantz or Luxman - never had much luck with those. Luxman seem to smooth the highs so they are glossy and Marantz sound dull like a vintage sound and current Marantz quality is not good (just look at the MM7025 and the poor quality of build and inadequate power supply)

@joey_v

I spent a couple more more hours with the RC/RB1590 set. My impression hasn’t changed. They are outstaning. If budget wasn’t a concern for me I would have ordered a set and been done. Period. Thanks for starting this post.

I also spent about an hour listening to the Musical Fidelity M5si 150 watt integrated. Not exactly apples to apples comparison but it gave me a feel for the different presentations. The MF was a bit warmer and a touch softer. As you go up in watts with MF that may not be the case. If it wasn't for budget constraints I would investigate MF further.

@shadorne

Thanks for your comments on the NAD C165/C275BEE set. I have used an NAD 320BEE as well as 325BEE in systems for years. NAD makes great stuff. I’ve lived with an Arcam integrated (A19) for three years now and your Rotel/NAD comparison could apply to an Arcam/NAD comparison as well.

I’m trying my best to listen to the 165/275 but the nearest dealer that has them is three hours away. That fact and my budget constraints (which precludes me from going with the RC/RB1590s) leads me to the conclusion that I’m going to order the NADs from a source with a generous return policy and give them a go.

Cheers,

Scott
Don’t short change yourself with not mating the Olympica 3’s with high quality equipment. Using less than optimal amp,preamp, and source will not get you what you paid for in regards to quality of sound...