Running a sub in 2 channel with dhc80.2

Hey there,

I am curious if it is possible to run a powered sub in 2 channel with an integra DHC 80.2? I cant seem to get it working. I know you can with onkyo receivers but it doesnt seem possible with this integra processor. Thanks for any help you can give.
stevesimon
I was thinking the same thing. Happens on the Klipsch forum all the time.

Similar thing happened to me twice this last week when potential buyers emailed me several times about a couple of amps I am selling asking questions and requesting photos. I have emailed them three times each in the last three days to see if they are still interested in the amps. I just don't get it. A follow up email "I am no longer interested" would suffice. Or in the case of this thread, "thanks for the help" would work.

Bill
Im sorry for the late response... I ran into some family trouble and have been out of the country for the past month. sorry what I meant was when I am running in stereo I cant seem to get the sub to run. IT seems I have tried everything to no success. I do really appreciate the help by the way.
PS. I have the sub hooked up with a single ended sub cable. When I try to run it in stereo I only get the mains without the sub. There is no option to turn the sub on in stereo as there is with the onkyo equivilent. I am just wondering if there is something I am missing. I have read the manual and have found nothing regarding this. I hope that makes my problem a little more clear. thanks again for any help.
Could it possibly be that I am using balanced connections for my fronts, rears, and center, and a single ended connection for my sub? Maybe I should hook my sub up with an xlr to rca connection and see if that works. Would that make sense?