Shopping for new speakers

I have a classe fifteen amp and a coda amp 10. I also have the Parasound 2000 line stage preamp and the Parasound 2000 top load cd player and matching DAC.  I have been looking at sonus faber venere 2.5 Is this a good match, or is there better out there for about 3000 range?
cwright590
Further support for the Spatial Holograms, M3 or M4.  Of course we are all picking our favorite speakers which we own, why not?  You can audition lots of different speakers but most of them will done in the shop's listening room, not with your equipment or your room.  Clayton will allow you 60 days return on the Holograms so you can break them in fully and then audition them in your own home with your equipment.  Just make sure you break them for ca 100hrs before making a final decision.  If you don't like them you will have to pay return shipping but my guess is that you won't be returning them.  Give him a call at Spatial Audio.  
You are in a similar position as I am.

I built my current speakers, single driver Mark Audio A12P cabinets. They are a bit shout-y and I have out-grown them. It was time to step into the big leagues.

I am auditioning the Vandersteen 1Ci and Spatial M4 Turbo S. Roughly the same price (the Vandersteens are 400 cheaper new - with stands). I'll let you know how it turns out - will be posting on my original thread.

The open baffle approach is logical and minimal. My approach to audio is analog, minimal, and as pure as possible.

In my listening room I run only Vinyl with (currently) a SET Phono Pre and SET Amp (with gain control) and no pre-amp. Transparency is incredible.

What type of room is this going in? What are the dimensions?
You mentioned you dont want to listen to 'boxes' and 'wife acceptance' was important, speakers that 'disappear' (I assume imaging-wise and not visually). Audition some Martin Logans. I have the Electro Motion ESLs and really like them. Small footprint, big soundstage, detail, plenty of bass for me and interesting visually. 

Well i have auditioned dynaudio c1, sonus faber venere 2.5 and 3.0 , revel and b&w803 andal though they are all fine products i am going to have to drive a little further to check out the legacys  if any one has the sig or focus i would like your thoughts