List of albums that will still be popular 50 years from now...

We all know that classical music will still be on demand 50 years from now, but what about pop music that will still be on demand?
I'd like to list few titles and the rest leave to the contributors!

1. Henry Mancini "Pink Panther" as the best score he's ever wrote
2. Sesame Street "Born To Add"
3. Believe it or not, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" will still be there and hot!
4. Miles Davis "Kind of Blue
5. Dave Brubeck "Time Out"
czarivey
Post removed 
In 50 years newborns will have two chips implanted in their heads to stream (if streaming will be the right choice of words) their parents' music, and the other to fill with music of their generation's. Storage capacity is infinite, Later in life they may choose to remove either depending on their preference. 

Live music will be enjoyed by millions of people simultaneously via this technology, thus ending a band's need to tour. People may or may not gather to participate en masse, or simply lounge about in their pajamas in the comfort of their homes and share the experience audibly. 

Your neighbors will no longer complain about playing your music too loudly, people won't be walking the streets with wires stuffed into their ears.  Cellphones have become obsolete, replaced by a dimple one applies to either corner of one's mouth in order to transmit. 

That being noted...

Led Zeppelin I
Pink Floyd Dark Side Of The Moon
Dave Brubeck Live At Carnegie Hall
A Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack
King Crimson
All Classical music
All jazz music
Whaling songs. 
Sevs,

I understand your concern with a perceived Trump connection, but this cultural debate precedes the press-elect by a good 60 years.   In my opinion, there is no thoughtful consideration of rock n roll's historical context that does not include race.  I've been posting about that issue here for more than a decade.  Since this thread is speculation about the place of our contemporary music in the future, it kinda begs consideration of the past.
My grandpa, the Dachau concentration camp detainee, once asked me never listen to Wagner as this music was played during mass murders of detainees in camps of death.
Later I learned that David Oystrach was playing Wagner's music.

The lesson is that dictators such as 'Putler' or Hitler or even Killary had have their own music preferences and it shouldn't really mean that "Balalaika" sucks because 'Putler' likes that.
Balalaika, harmonica and dobro are Russian folk instruments and music put together for Russian folk ensembles will certainly live forever same as music and instruments of any other nation.