Shopping for new speakers

I have a classe fifteen amp and a coda amp 10. I also have the Parasound 2000 line stage preamp and the Parasound 2000 top load cd player and matching DAC.  I have been looking at sonus faber venere 2.5 Is this a good match, or is there better out there for about 3000 range?
cwright590
If you like B&W, you would probably like Vandersteen's, and your amps would certainly be able to drive a pair of 3a sigs which are well below $3K used.
I own the Vandersteen 3A Sigs and think they are screaming bargain even at their new retail price.  That said, I came from B&Ws and don't think they have a similar sound. Before buying, I listened to a number of the newer B&Ws that have the Kevlar midrange (CM series) and didn't care for them at all; that Kevlar cone is doing something awful to voices; I can't believe that that Kevlar cone is behaving a remotely pistonic fashion.  I think you need to go up to the 800 series to avoid that midrange, at which point you're in a whole new price range.  

Unfortunately, I don't think the Vandersteen 3A Sig excels at integrating with decor.  As others have said, it is kind of a big ol' monolith.  But boy does it sound fantastic!!!

Yes , I have heard the 3A sigs and they fill the bill on sound quality but are quite large. I could Probably go for a larger stand mount speaker as i do have 2 rel subs. I am looking for a speaker that will disapear
" If you like B&W, you would probably like Vandersteen's, and your amps would certainly be able to drive a pair of 3a sigs which are well below $3K used."

How did you come up with that? After owning multiple pairs of speakers from both companies, I can state without hesitation, that Vandersteen is my favorite speaker,  while B&W is a speaker I've come to hate. (If anyone can think of a stronger word than hate, let me know and I'll change my post.)