Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5
bo - the unstoppable,
in $225 range there are far more than enough speakers that sound very nice and solid!  not sure about you, but if I pay $225 for speaker pair, I'll expect it to be great. Seems like you show extremely depleted knowledge about quality speaker brands on budget and need more learning experience. Otherwise you will be probably still posting salad of phrases you've learned in the past without understanding them in depth capice? 
To me throughout my high quality audio experience, the Audioconnection of Verona NJ (John Rutan) is always an example of perfect product lines, perfect management and solid knowledge behind. They carry products for ALL budgets and the products are very good. 

Bo, If you need to learn(not too late even in mid-40's) jump on John's site and see what's being offered around at any particular price range to form your opinion solid instead of 'salad of phrases' that are often not supported by knowledge, or simply simply unrelated and dull. 

I'm not a stats guy - math was never my strong suit - but seems like without them we're flying blind in this thread, and most other threads that ask why a particular brand is being frequently sold off.  I don't know anything about Raidho's sales figures, but hypothetically if you told me they sold 1000 pairs of speakers per year, all models combined, and at any given time there were 50 pairs available here then I'd take notice.  But if they sell 30,000 pairs (and again, this is hypothetical, I have no idea what they sell annually) and at any given time there are 15 pairs available, who cares?   At the time this thread was started, was the quantity available for sale statistically significant, or anecdotally meaningless?  Without numbers we just don't know...