Manley Jumbo Shrimp upgrade

Would like to keep and upgrade my current Manley Jumbo Shrimp preamplifier.  Does anyone know of a competent tech who can accomplish this.  Considering $700-1000 worth of upgrades.  Thanks for input.

celtic66
I agree with lak and chauro. Manley makes great equipment. Just letting someone upgrade your already well thought out and built piece of equipment is risky! Try a fuse and tube rolling First! Save your $ for the "Real Deal" I have a Steelhead and am just finding out how good it is after nine (9) yrs. Take your time. Enjoy what you have. It's part of our Journey. Best Wishes.
Agree with chayro on this.  I would have offered to do the technical work if you knew exactly what needed to be replaced.  We could always look at upgrading any electrolytic caps, but this is minor.  All the wiring and board lay-out on this preamp is already very good, unless you want to look at putting in OCC copper chassis wire.  The hard part comes with replacing the film/foil signal capacitors.  Since it's a tube amp, a lot of the capacitor choice has to do with voicing the preamp and you could make the preamp better or worse depending on what you replace.  I actually have a lot of experience with solid-state preamps and have a good idea of what works and what doesn't.
Celtic66.
1 The Jumbo Shrimp main voltage fuse is a 600 ma slo blo. If you don’t find improvement (or very little) you can return the Synergistic Research Black fuse.

2 You have three tube types to manipulate, 12AT7, 5670 and the 7044.

3 Your output stage capacitors are MIT/Multicap 30uf x 2 total.
I’d proceed in this order one step at a time.

The fuse can make a very noticeable improvement in some components. It’s worth a try.
Charles