Replacement Sonus Faber grille strings?

Hi guys, the grille and stand strings on my Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers are beginning to sag.  While I know its a straight forward task to retension the grille strings, I am just thinking that at some point I will need to replace the strings. The stand strings look a bit more difficult as it will require me to dismantle the stand.  

Of course I have no intention of paying the ridiculous prices SF wants to charge me.  So does anyone know of a source for the string?
128x128tboooe
tboooe, I will be interested in your thoughts about the 2nd sub. I have been told that in a small room...like ours, that two subs can actually be detrimental. This, due to the probability of overloading the room. I have not experimented with two subs, even though I do own two REL t5's. Do report back on your findings.
@daveyf, the one thing I have going for me is my room may not be an acoustically small room.  Behind my seating position is only a 3' tall wall, above that is open to my family room and kitchen.  

I will say, so far so good.  The second sub adds more punch.  Note that I do not listen at high volume (~70db).  Whats interesting to me is that I never thought the music I listen to had much bass at all.  But if i place my hand near the subwoofer cone, I can feel it moving quit a bit even during parts of songs that I didnt realize even had bass below 40hz which is about where I crossed the subs over.  Anyway, I will keep you posted.
Yo TBoooe...

How do you like your evos?  I've been eyeing one for some time now.
Yo TBoooe...

How do you like your evos?  I've been eyeing one for some time now.
joey_v!!  great to hear from you.  Hope all is well.

I absolutely love the Evos! In my smallish room they give me everything I want in a speaker.  I just added 2 Rel T 5i subs and now my system sounds great!  Of course, as with all things audio its all subjective.  But if you like the Sonus Faber sound then you wont be disappointed by the Evos!