Replacement Sonus Faber grille strings?

Hi guys, the grille and stand strings on my Sonus Faber Guaneri Evolution speakers are beginning to sag.  While I know its a straight forward task to retension the grille strings, I am just thinking that at some point I will need to replace the strings. The stand strings look a bit more difficult as it will require me to dismantle the stand.  

Of course I have no intention of paying the ridiculous prices SF wants to charge me.  So does anyone know of a source for the string?
128x128tboooe
Definitely a PITA!  Good thing I love these speakers so darn much!

@daveyf , off topic but I just picked up another sub to go with my Evolutions.  I am in the process of dialing it in now.  I just bought a calibrated mic and will be using Room EQ Wizard to help me.  Hopefully I will be able to integrate a second sub into my system.
tboooe, I will be interested in your thoughts about the 2nd sub. I have been told that in a small room...like ours, that two subs can actually be detrimental. This, due to the probability of overloading the room. I have not experimented with two subs, even though I do own two REL t5's. Do report back on your findings.
@daveyf, the one thing I have going for me is my room may not be an acoustically small room.  Behind my seating position is only a 3' tall wall, above that is open to my family room and kitchen.  

I will say, so far so good.  The second sub adds more punch.  Note that I do not listen at high volume (~70db).  Whats interesting to me is that I never thought the music I listen to had much bass at all.  But if i place my hand near the subwoofer cone, I can feel it moving quit a bit even during parts of songs that I didnt realize even had bass below 40hz which is about where I crossed the subs over.  Anyway, I will keep you posted.
Yo TBoooe...

How do you like your evos?  I've been eyeing one for some time now.