Putting together a system...looking for some suggestions

Hey...I'm looking for some suggestions on a system.  I have about a $4k budget and need speakers, an integrated amp, a DAC, and a bluetooth receiver.  I prefer, if possible, that the DAC have built in bluetooth...but it's not critical.

Here are the two system options I have in mind:

1) Rogue Sphinx, Arcam irDAC, GoldenEar Triton Three+

-or-

2) Peachtree Nove 150, GoldenEar Triton Three+

I'm leaning heavily towards option 2.  I will add a higher quality record player in the future, but for now I plan to use my Audio Technica that I have had for years.  The only other speakers I have seriously considered are the ELAC UniFi F5.  I'd prefer not to have to get a sub, which is one of the reasons that the Triton is appealing.

The system is just for music, and will be in a decent sized room approx 15'x30' with 7.5' ceilings.  Most of my music will be coming from Rhapsody, Pandora, ITunes, etc.  

Any thoughts on what I am looking at, or alternate suggestions?

derekbyron
Thanks for all the suggestions!  I'm looking into all of them.  Since I can't get to a bunch of dealers in person, I do think that a 60 day in-home trial period is critical which is why I want to buy new, not used.  Although this is my first foray into the hi-fi world, I've been in the guitar gear game for years and know the endless tone search all too well...the constant buy/sell cycle pretty much demands that you shop used.  But, I don't want to put off getting a system much longer, and buying new is the easiest option for me at the moment.

Has anyone owned a pair of the Spatial M3's?  At this point, the GE Triton 3, Magnepan .7, and M3's seem to have my attention.  Those M3'slook pretty great.

At the risk of repeating myself, I would suggest you add an in-home audition of the appropriately sized Ohm Walsh model to your list.  See the Ohm Speakers web site for more info.
As bondmanp said, nothing replaces in-home addition - regardless of the speaker that you prefer. I have had speakers that sounded great in the store, but that died at home. 
Yes...definitely want to take advantage of a retailer/manufacturer that offers a trial period so that I can try out the speakers in home.

I will check out the Ohm Walsh website.  Thanks for the info!
Since your considering the Spatial M3, I thought the following system may interest you.  It seems to have everything you wanted for just abut 4K (new).

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/planars-emerald-jolida-speakers-amp-preamp-dac-complete-system-com...