Putting together a system...looking for some suggestions

Hey...I'm looking for some suggestions on a system.  I have about a $4k budget and need speakers, an integrated amp, a DAC, and a bluetooth receiver.  I prefer, if possible, that the DAC have built in bluetooth...but it's not critical.

Here are the two system options I have in mind:

1) Rogue Sphinx, Arcam irDAC, GoldenEar Triton Three+

-or-

2) Peachtree Nove 150, GoldenEar Triton Three+

I'm leaning heavily towards option 2.  I will add a higher quality record player in the future, but for now I plan to use my Audio Technica that I have had for years.  The only other speakers I have seriously considered are the ELAC UniFi F5.  I'd prefer not to have to get a sub, which is one of the reasons that the Triton is appealing.

The system is just for music, and will be in a decent sized room approx 15'x30' with 7.5' ceilings.  Most of my music will be coming from Rhapsody, Pandora, ITunes, etc.  

Any thoughts on what I am looking at, or alternate suggestions?

derekbyron
As bondmanp said, nothing replaces in-home addition - regardless of the speaker that you prefer. I have had speakers that sounded great in the store, but that died at home. 
Yes...definitely want to take advantage of a retailer/manufacturer that offers a trial period so that I can try out the speakers in home.

I will check out the Ohm Walsh website.  Thanks for the info!
Since your considering the Spatial M3, I thought the following system may interest you.  It seems to have everything you wanted for just abut 4K (new).

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/planars-emerald-jolida-speakers-amp-preamp-dac-complete-system-com...
Hi Guys...and gsm18439,

"tmh audio" is the new US Distributor of YBA and a few items for clarification:

1. The newish YBA "Genesis" series of Amp, Preamp/DAC, Integrated and CDP is very much in the tradition of the "old" YBA Classic designs...and quite affordable. Certainly the sweet spot in the price range.

2. The Signature & Passion series are reflective of Yves-Bernard’s latest design thinking that builds on the "old" YBA designs while adding even richer & bolder tones and increased resolution and micro-dynamics for an extraordinary "you are there" experience for audiophiles and music lovers.

More info & reviews on our website as well as YBA's.
Check out the new KEF ACTIVE LS50 for $2200 (out in Dec 2016). It will have a built-in DAC, amp, wireless streaming, and sub connectivity. You may find it is all you need. I have the PASSIVE LS50 and it is pretty good in a small room. I will never sell that speaker. I like the LS50 more than my previous REVEL Salon 1 (a $20K speaker), excluding the bass.