Kuzma tables/arms?

Here’s a line that while around a long time, seems to fly under the radar. I think it’s fair to say that their tables haven’t caught on the US. Their tonearms however, seem to get plenty of attention. I’m considering the Stabi S (PIPE BOMB) table, and a Kuzma arm. The latter either the normally partnered Stogi, or perhaps their 12" arm, simply called the 12" VTA. I have no specific question…. Just looking for any thoughts or experience with these products. I would run an EMT Tsd-15, or the new Tsd-75.

fjn04
fjn04
... I'm also looking for more of an organic sound ...
I've heard other listeners referring to sound as "organic," but never understood what they meant by that. After all, music itself isn't really organic, is it? Would you please explain? thanks!
Energetic, yet immersive sound that allows emotional connection to the music. Touches the Heart, as much or more, than the brain.
I have interpreted "Organic" as Natural. Someone correct me if I am wrong about this! 
I bought a Kuzma Stabi S, Ref 12" w/VTA tower, platter upgrade, and outboard PS at Axpona in April.
 I love it! Had a Dynavector XX2 Mk II mounted. Just unravels complex passages, soundstage is huge, imaging precise, plays above above its price!!!! Kuzma service ( forgot to pack tool kit) came promptly direct to my house.. So far,So Good. Excellent workmanship and build. Ergonomics of this setup is a joy to use. It makes me want the Stabii M. Yes, i would like an easy to use dust cover! The (3) tables that I am considering are: Stabi M w/ 4pt or the 14" arm that is available, Kronos w/Helena arm, Tech Das III w/ Graham arm. Don't think you would get "buyers remorse" with a Kuzma. Best to everyone on this Journey.

The German logician/mathematician Frege differenciated between

''sense'' (say 'meaning') and reference such that different meaning

may refer to the same thing. If I remember well our members

Dertonarm and Syntax described ''organic'' as ''physical presence''.

This ''quality'' than was ascribed to the FR-7 series carts. I needed

10 years to grasp the ''meaning'' and am now a proud owner

of an FR-7fz.