THE WALL---Why?

No, this does not refer to Pink Floyd or Donald Trump! 
  I was just wondering why audio dealers tell you to plug the power amplifier into the wall, rather than into my PS Audio power plant? What harm would it do to plug it into the Power Plant; it has plenty of capacity?! Would I risk any damage if I plugged my power amplifier direct into the power plant? 
just curious... thanks.   ---Steve
warmglowingtubesart
PS Audio suggests plugging into the P10 power regenerator, even with big amplifiers. Give it a try.
My system sounded better when I plugged my amps into outlets on dedicated lines (each amp), rather than plugging the amps into conditioners.
I've tried several and it was the same. for low level components, it is a good idea, not only for conditioning purposes, but to help mitigate ground loop possibilities.
But, I've found that my system sounds better with the amps plugged directly into outlets via dedicated lines.

enjoy 
Yes , Why is it amps and power products tend to not do well together ? Class A , D , AB amps have all sounded worse when pluged into a Torus bit for me . Same result with Furutech receptacles with amps .
I find a dedicated 20 amp line sounds better and considering installation cost of such is generally lower than the cost of a good conditioner it's almost a given.  As to why - I'm no EE but I would suspect a "conditioner" alters the supply so that a good quality amp just passes what it's getting.  After all an amp just modulates the juice from the wall so that it follows the (relatively) tiny input from the preamp...
It's a matter of electrons. Specifically, how many electrons can get to your amp when there is a sudden draw. (The wave description is equally valid.) Engineers call this source impedance - ideally, you want a source with zero impedance, like a dedicated power station.

If a dedicated power station is out of your budget, try a large isolation transformer which will clean up the power but not increase the source impedance. Plitron makes a good one - toroidal - good enough for medical equipment - and they sell to the public. Works for me, for all my equipment. YMMD