Building second system around Harbeth P3 esr

I bought the P3's a couple of months ago. I should have some cash soon to go forward with this system. My thoughts are the Croft Phono Integrated. Please share your thoughts on not only the amp choice, but what this systems strengths might be. I just want to listen at low to moderate levels, and be engaged. I wish they were more efficient, which is why I'm thinking Croft, which has a tubed stage, and SS amp.

fjn04
just reading the headline i was going to say croft too. great match. others that would go well are the vinnie rossi lio, and hegel is great but no phono stage. 
Fjn04, no clue. Depends on what your turntable, arm, budget and taste dictate! The world seems to think the Ortofon 2M Black does the business. Dynavector 10x5 and Soundsmith Carmen worth a look too. Nagaoka solid too. Judging, if I may, from your primary rig, you have good knowledge of what's out there.
Thanks- I was hoping 50 watts would be plenty, especially the way I plan on using this system. Does anyone know who the Croft US importer is? I want to get some recommendations for a well matched cartridge. So far, going only from what I've read.... 2M black: no romance (-: , Nagaoka: some romance.
Yogi- I called Jay (Bluebird) last week, and left a VM. No return call. I figured it was a fluke, called again, and left another VM. No return call. At that point, I figured he wasn't responsive because he was only the Canada, but not US distributor.