Recommendation please: Small inexpensive DAC for smart phone to receiver

I have a late '80s McIntosh mac4280 stereo receiver and have been using the headphone output of my Android phone connected to the Aux input of the receiver. 

I'd like to install a small inexpensive USB DAC between the phone an receiver to improve the sound quality.

I went to eBay and Amazon and was overwhelmed with all the Dacs, many from China, some with headphone output only, others with rca outputs which I need. I don't know where to begin looking. I'd like to keep it around $100 - $150 for a first phone Dac for my Android phone to stereo receiver.

What do you recommend?
128x128mjcmt
I really like the UFO DAC's but mine died after like a month, however when it did work it was marvelous, very close to the Pono or best Fiio outboard headphone amps.

I'm thinking of getting the Auris BluMe bluetooth receiver/Dac. Anyone have experience with this one for use w/ a smart phone and vintage receiver?
mjcmt,
I use the Auris bluMe and very highly recommend it. Look at my system page. Though I use a Samsung tab for Spotify and other apps, I also use it with my smart phone. You will be amazed what it can do. It is amazing that Bluetooth audio can sound so good. My only concern - it does not come with the power adapter. I use a Apple 12W power adapter with mine. They have dropped the price on Auris, at Amazon to $141 for the Black one.
Will love to hear from you, if you get it. I love mine.