5.1 small speaker recommendations

I am putting together a simple 5.1 system with a 64" plasma and denon receiver for bluray and HDTV use. I am looking at gallo for speakers but would appreciate input. I have a dedicated high end 2 channel system so I don't care about music for this application. I don't want 7.1 as well. Speakers MUST be small as per my example and I don't want built in or on wall as my cabinet won't allow either. Thanks.
jamesw20
If you are checking out the Gallo Micros then Orbs might also fit your needs, they are less expensive and perform equally well.
I've considered Orb but don't find a good deal of interest here. Are they simialr quality to Gallo or just looks? I don't mind the extra cost for a better product but if they are on par with one another I'd save some cash.
I do own both. The Gallo's enclosure are better built but the Orb's are slightly larger and go slightly deeper, but you'll need a sub for both so could be a moot point. The Orbs have a bigger soundstage and seem more holographic, whereas the Micro's convey slightly more detail and tightness, probably due to the more solid enclosure.

The Orb's do have a good return policy so it might be worthwhile to try them out and you'll only be out the shipping cost if you don't like them.
Zu Audio...they now have a matching 5 channel set up and some pretty snazzy wood stain offerings. They are very efficient and can play loud for theater.
Just home theater? I'd go kilpsch or something with dynamics. There are some reference series klipsch monitors for little money on audiogon.