Lyra Atlas experiences

A few years ago, I invested in a Lyra Atlas cartridge / pickup. I have moved up, from Lyra Clavis in the early 2000s and Lyra Titan i later. The Atlas was expensive, but I have not looked back. Yet I wonder, can something more be done, to optimize the Atlas, in my system, and others. How can this remarkable pickup run its best. What are the best phono preamp and system matches. Should the system be rearranged. Have anyone done mods or DIYs to their systems to get the "reception" right? What happened? Comments welcome. You dont need to own a Lyra Atlas but you should have heard it, to join this discussion. Comments from the folks at Lyra are extra welcome - what is your experience.
Oystein
Ag insider logo xs@2xo_holter
Modulation levels found on test records do not exist anywhere else on vinyl music.
Therefore, their use for anti-skate adjustment is irrelevant. 

andrew9405, You are , so to speak, trying to kill an already

death person. In our endless discussion about the anti-skate

nobody ever stated that test records are the right method.

The problem has nothing to do with test records but with tonearm

geometry and different groove velocity by different record radius.

The only tonearm which addressed this (radius) problem was

Sony PUA 237 and 12'' version. All other tonearms use either

(constant) magnetic- or a weight force on a wire. This issue is

also discussed very recently.

If I may jump into this erudite group with a related question ...
My Lyra Atlas lives on a Basis Superarm 9 on a Basis Inspiration table, set up by the dealer, and it sounds superb.  But on rare occasions and only with a "hot" recording of piano, I'll hear breakup in the left channel.  Cartridge weight was set to Lyra's recommendation.  What's the most likely fix, do you think?  I don't want to start messing with the wrong parameters.  
Drastic....   After inspecting the stylus and declared it not bent......I would make positive that the turntable itself is level, I would make positive (using an electronic scale) that the vtf is exactly what the cartridge manufacturer recommends as optimum (not a range)... then I would absolutely make sure that azimuth is set correctly using the Fozgometer and its recommended lp using a brand new battery. If that doesn’t work, get back and we’ll go further.
Nandric....did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or are you always mean spirited?