Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables

Now, this is not a advertisement, just a posting sharing my experience on some well made great sounding cables at a very reasonable price. Besides, I don't think Cerious Technologies is set up for a big influx of cable orders.

But, if you get the chance to try these cables, please do.

I have been interested in the newer cables coming out that are using Graphene as a conductor. SR cables seemed interesting, but I always hated the way there cables had all those extra wires (with the active shields and such). I then noticed an ad early in I think November or December from Cerious Technologies for Graphene cables. I investigated how the cables were assembled and it seemed like quite a laborious process.

I ordered (with a 30 day money back guarantee) the balanced Graphene interconnects, and boy did they impress me. Such depth, soundstage, realism, frequency smoothness, effortless sound. I was truly impressed!  I now have a complete loom of the Cerious Technologies Graphene cables. That is; interconnects, speaker cables, digital cables and power cords.

I ended up selling all of my other cables and to those of you who have read my postings know that cables have always been my curiosity.

So, as I began this post, let me again iterate, I have no alliance to the company, my posting is for those of you looking for an great alternate high quality Graphene made cable without spending a fortune.

128x128ozzy
8 feet of sc's will be more like $675.

I received my cables today but it will be weeks before my new room is done. 3 power cables - red, blue, yellow, and 10 foot sc's. Bob was nice enough to make my PC's with my connectors. They sure look purty.
Klh007,

sry if I have confused you. I replaced the GE blue with CPT 300.

let me clear it up

i have the GE blue for my front end(pre amp, Yggdrasil). All my front end are plugged into furutech ftp615 into torus2. The cable connecting the furutech ftp615 and torus also blue GE.

the CPT was tried in all of this positions include into front end, between ftp 615 and torus. Every time the soundstage just got compressed so hard that the singer was transformed from a holographic 3D image to a tiny and flat sound. The sound was also so thin and dull compared to the much fuller warm sound from blue GE cable. 

If if you read earlier posts in this thread, it was general finding that CPT beat Red GE cable in front end component. No body tried CPT vs blue GE cable in front end component. Which lead to my conclusion that blue GE may have been better for front end. I need BOB GROST comment on this.

furthermore, this lead me to idea that I should upgrade the iec plug in my blue GE to Furutech fi-50 ncf. Wondering if that can be done locally or I would risk damaging the graphene inside. PleSe note the furutech FI-50 plugs cost more than the cable itself. That's how good these graphene cable is. 

Again, the speaker cables, I can't get over the difference. It is astonishing. It seems my previous, very expensive cables were holding back the bass. I now have had to make adjustments because the bass was overloading the room.

Lancelock,

i too have noticed additional bass with the SC.  And as you note, it is not a subtle difference.
Hi everyone, Bob from Cerious. I wanted to clarify that ALL Graphene Extreme interconnects are shielded. We use carbon fiber as a shield as it has greater coverage and most importantly sounds better...Thanks.